We dream of a world where every organisation has adopted new ways of working, where every team is really a team and where every person is empowered to manage their own career.
Our mission with huapii is to be an ally to future proof your organization and empower your people to thrive.
The way we do this is by supporting HR and Management to unleash the strengths, skills and full potential of your people and teams. Not in the more traditional way, but really ‘from within’ combining our viral change approach and our huapii ‘app-like’ platform (designed by employees) to make it stick.
✅ Improve our digital marketing strategy
✅ Target our target group with the right content
✅ Leverage social media as a lead generation & lead funneling channel
✅ Identify new ways to grow our social media followings
✅ Content creation (infographics, video, etc.) on our channels (blog, social networks, etc.) to increase our brand awareness and improve the referencing of our site
✅ Analyse data to see which posts worked best and see what can be improved
✅ Competitive intelligence and market analysis
✅ Optimize content produced for SEO
✅ Creation & monitoring of Google Ads acquisition campaigns
✅ And surprise us and huapii with ideas we wouldn’t have thought about !
Your happiness toolkit to enjoy your internship :
- You are a current student pursuing a degree in digital communication, digital marketing or web development
- You can meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- You are proactive and eager to take on new challenges
- You have an interest in all things digital and keep up with the latest marketing trends
- You have analytical skills , a strong team spirit and are very keen to learn (a lot)!
- Master english (oral and written)
- You have affinity with HR and HR technology
- You know how to use creative software (Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.). If you master video creation, that’s a big plus!
We offer :
- An internship where you can make the difference
- High autonomy and responsibilities
- A dynamic environment where you will learn and meet a lot of new people
- The possibility to stay after your internship
Offices in Start It @ KBC (Brussels) – Start date : Q1 2021 – duration 3 months minimum.Interested ? Send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org